Saturday, October 13, 2012

ending reflections

As this course comes to an end, I can't believe how fast it flew by!  When I look back at my blog posts, I am excited about the new applications I learned about and used.  I look forward to incorporating them into my classroom this year and beyond.  I enjoyed the process of creating the digital story, and although it was more challenging, I also liked the end result of the infographic.  I feel like I see them all over the place now!  I did a search on Pinterest for "infographic"and there is board after board after board of examples.  I even found an infographic of infographics!

I feel like the work we did on this assignment in particular will be most helpful as this visual presentation becomes even more commonplace.

I really enjoyed this class and interacting with my classmates!

No comments:

Post a Comment