Wednesday, March 28, 2012

#s are my friend!

###############################################################################

I just have to say...I loo-O-oove hashtags! When I first started Twitter last week, I had no idea what they meant in the Tweets. Now that I understand how they work, it has helped me organize conversations to follow rather than feel overwhelmed by sifting through my feed. I absolutely see the value in following a # and using it to ask-and answer-questions, as well as focus your PLN.


Some hashtags I follow are: #ccchat & #commoncore (Common Core State Standards), #3rdchat, #teachchat, and of course #MBU543. There a couple I followed but quit pretty quickly because they were so "busy" that it was too difficult to keep up.

I just wanted to post my thoughts about this part of my journey. :)

###############################################################################

1 comment: